Wednesday, May 19, 2010

ICC and beyond

Big update since my last post.

Since then, I have:

  • Faction changed to Horde (I have a thing against different-sex gendered characters as my main...)
  • Joined Squirrel Legion (those bunch of Nut cases!)
  • Downed 11 of the 12 bosses in 25 man on Normal mode (Damn Valks for Lich King!)
  • Collected my 1,000 souls (I had to pay Kessy somehow so she would keep healing me)
  • Completed Unholy Infusion (Piece of Cake. Seriously, it was chocolate)
  • Completed Blood Infusion (Robert Pattinson, your a bad vampire, and imma not let you finish, bitch!)
  • Been promoted to an Officer in Squirrel Legion (Lead Tactician, i.e. "Stand in the Fires, they give you Mana!")
  • Completed Frost infusion (I never wanna hear "Frost Breath" again)
  • Started Collecting Shadowfrost shards, up to 2/50 (SHINES!)

We're pushing content, and pushing hard. I've made a bunch of new friends, and enjoy raiding again. Chances are high that I'll see my first Legendary item, and that Arthas will lay dead soon!

Oh, and lets not forget about the Cataclysm Beta Opt-ins! I'm looking forward to my ticket, Mr. Wonka....

Expect more updates..... whenever I may feel up to it. :)


~Ron

0 comments:

WoW Feed for Ronark@Doomhammer